Sunday, December 31, 2017

Oh, piss!

On the way to the supermarket today with Dad and Duncan.

I realised that I was desperate for a piss just after I slammed the door of the flat shut, so I went to relieve myself in the toilet cubicle downstairs. I had forgotten just how disgusting it was. The toilet lid was down, so I pissed on the back wall, some of it splashed onto the closed lid. What do I care, hey?

Dad asked me if I flushed after peeing while I was washing my hands under the tap out in the courtyard. Next thing I knew – he must've noticed that the whole floor was wet and the lid had my piss on it – he asked me if I knew why there were yellow droplets on the toilet cover, so I had to fess up that I had pissed all over it. Dad asked me why I had done it. I said the toilet was disgusting so I didn't want to touch the toilet seat. He was furious and told me in no uncertain terms that it was my responsibility to clean up the mess. Fuck! Just why couldn't we leave it, for fuck's sake?

I said that I would wipe the cover with some toilet paper, and that's what I did. Then he asked me why the whole floor of the WC cubicle was wet, and I had to tell him it was because I pissed against the back wall of the cubicle. Fuck! Dad scolded me for pissing all over the place, but he still doesn't see how disgusting that toilet is. I thought we can just close the cubicle door and let it dry – piss is 98% water, after all...

He told me to go upstairs and fetch the plastic tub (and rubber gloves) that happened to be under the dining table. Fuck! So I went up and came back down with it. Fuck! Dad went back upstairs to get the floor cloth and some detergent while I filled the tub with water in the courtyard. I poured some water from the tub over the toilet, and over the whole area I peed on to dilute the urine, and got ready to go out leaving it to dry. Dad said it wasn't good enough, and that we weren't going anywhere until it was all clean, so I threw some more water over the piss. Now it's clean, right? I complained again that the toilet was disgusting and I asked why couldn't we leave it, but he wasn't having any of it. Fuck! He said it was just old and not like the toilet in the flat, the cover which was once white had become yellow with age and that the floor looked filthy because it wasn't tiled. He asked me whether I would piss like this at school or in the flat. He also asked me if I could smell any urine in the cubicle... What do I care, it looks disgusting enough to me. He insisted that I had to sponge up all the water even though I told him it would evaporate in time. Fuck, he's being such a jerk!

I asked him why we couldn't just leave it to evaporate, but he said it would still smell of piss once the liquid was gone. Fuck! I didn't want to bend down and get my hands dirty/wet, so asked him again why we couldn't just leave it. He said that he would still smell it whenever he walked past the entrance. He scolded me for being irresponsible, saying that I should never piss on my own doorstep. He made sure that I had mopped up every bit of water possible before we could go, but I also had to rinse the floor cloth and wring it dry. Fuck! 👿 I was in a bad mood even after we got to the supermarket, so I didn't feel like buying anything. I think Duncan was a bit disappointed with me. I felt a lot better as we were about to leave, and I grabbed a few things and took them to the check-out counter with Duncan and Dad.

No comments: